Harman wood stoves have been in production for over three decades.
Based out of Halifax, Pennsylvania the stoves are built under the principles of superior craftsmanship, elegant designs and easy operation while using the latest technology to achieve a clean, long burning fire to effectively supplement or heat your entire home.
Today's wood burning stoves are much more efficient than the stoves used decades ago.
In fact, that old wood stove you remember in your grandparents home does not even come close to the quality and effectiveness of today's modern wood stoves.
With the cost of propane, natural gas and fuel oil constantly on the rise, heating your home with firewood offers a great way to save money while keeping your home warm and comfortable all winter long.
Plus, modern technology not only makes using a wood stove safer and easier, they're also more efficient which means less time filling up your wood stove with firewood and more time enjoying the even, radiant heat of a quality wood burning stove.
Harman wood stoves are made out of two basic materials.....steel or cast iron.
Welded steel stoves have the reputation for being more modern in appearance, they heat up rapidly and cool down quickly after the fire goes out. A steel stove works best for supplying heat when you need it and they're typically constructed using double walled steel, meaning you can place them closer to a wall than other stove materials. While over firing (burning the stove too hot) is a concern with any wood stove, stoves that are over fired and constructed from steel can experience cracks in the welded joints or can damage the steel itself.
Cast iron on the other hand has a more traditional appearance. They take longer to heat up but can create a longer and more sustained heat, especially if you're looking for an overnight burn. Cast iron stoves are generally preferred by homeowners who are looking for a more efficient home heating device as opposed to just supplemental heat.
Harman offers FireDome technology in their wood stoves to increase efficiency and create some of the longest burn times of firewood per load on the market today....up to 17 hours.
Harman wood stoves FireDome technology uses a non-catalytic combustion system that has both primary and secondary combustion allowing for a clean and efficient burning stove.
The stoves operate by allowing clean primary air to enter the stove through the bottom air chamber where it's regulated by the air slide adjustment control. This primary air travels up side channels in the glass where it exits at the top and flows back down between the interior of the glass and the wood.
This air not only allows the fire to burn but the air wash keeps the glass clean which is a common problem in many wood burning stoves. Clean glass not only makes the wood stove look more elegant, but it also allows valuable BTUs to radiate through the glass, providing more heat to your home.
Secondary air also enters the fire from the rear allowing the secondary combustion to ignite flue gasses for the most efficient fire possible.
The TL300 is known for its long burn times and even heat output. The stove features a top loading door which makes loading the stove with firewood easier and cleaner, reducing the mess commonly associated with wood.
Plus, you can add an optional grilling grate inside the top loading door to grill food all year long right on your wood stove!
- Heating capabilities of 1,600 - 4,300 square feet with 72,100 BTUs. These numbers are based on the outside climate and the efficiency of your home.
- 20 inch maximum log length inside the 3 cubic foot firebox.
- Up to 17 hours of burn time with a single load of firewood.
- EPA certified.
- Top loading door for decreased mess and easier loading.
An eco-friendly wood stove that offers great heating abilities with very controllable heating to achieve the comfort you're looking for inside your home.
Featuring the top loading door and optional grill kit, the TL2.6 has a lot of the same features as the TL300, just a little smaller stove and a slightly different design.
- Heating capabilities of 1,400 - 3,200 square feet with 69,300 BTUs.
- 18 inch maximum log length inside the 2.6 cubic foot firebox.
- Up to 17 hours of heating abilities.
- EPA certified.
- Top loading door for easier loading and decreased mess.
Based on the TL300 platform, the TL2.0 contains many of the same features, only smaller for those who are looking for a more compact wood stove.
The TL2.0 also contains the top loading door for easy loading and reduced mess, along with the optional grill kit that fits into the top loading opening.
- Heating capabilities of 1,200 - 3,100 square feet with 55,300 BTUs.
- 18 inch maximum log length inside the 2 cubic foot fire box.
- Up to 17 hours of heat from a single load of firewood.
- Top loading design for easier loading and less mess from the firewood.
- EPA certified.
The Oakwood wood stove is a beautiful stove. It's cast iron construction not only looks elegant, but the high quality craftsmanship makes this stove very popular in the wood burning industry.
With the optional cooking grill and optional warming shelves this wood stove is sure to be the focal point of any room, while keeping you warm all year long.
- Heating capabilities of 1,400 - 3,600 square feet with 51,600 BTUs.
- 21 inch maximum log length inside the 2.3 cubic foot fire box.
- EPA certified.
- Features the top loading design to allow easier loading of firewood.
- Up to 17 hours of heat for a long, overnight warmth inside your home.
Designed for more compact spaces, the Oakleaf wood stove by Harman features a lot of heating power inside its small design.
Elegant and powerful, this beautiful stove has advanced features to make heating with wood easier and more efficient.
- Heating capabilities of 1,000 - 2,600 square feet with 45,100 BTUs.
- 18 inch maximum log length inside the 1.7 cubic foot fire box.
- Top loading door to supply up to 17 hours of continual heat.
- EPA certified for a clean, long lasting burn.
No matter which model you choose, Harman wood stoves offers a great product, with the latest technology at an affordable price. For more information, visit the Harman website for stove dimensions and additional details.
If you're considering using a wood stove to reduce your heating costs, consider a Harman wood stove......you won't be disappointed.